Our company was established in the year 1859 in Fürth by Jacob Rausch. It was under the management of Max Barthel until 1962. Friedrich Meier ran the company from 1962 to 1990 and added his name to the company. Michael Knoll took over the company on 1 March 1990 and made it into what it is today.
Today, the owner Michael Knoll employs five qualified blue and white collar workers whose high dedication guarantees worldwide sales in the 300m² company. Over 80% of our products are made by hand. Only high-quality wood is processed combined with plastic in a class of its own. The location in Zirndorf (Central Franconia) was deliberately selected, because optimal supply of materials is thus guaranteed.